Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Hereby retract the following statement

One month ago I posted the following:

Last year I blogged numerous times about why I thought Oregon head Basketball coach Ernie Kent should be fired. One year later the Oregon Basketball team stands at 16-1 with victories over number one ranked UCLA, at number eight Arizona and at number eighteen Georgetown. Barring a total complete colapse the Ducks are almost assured a trip to the NCAA tournament for the first time in four yeas. I'm still not a huge fan of Ernie Kent but as things are now it looks as if Athletic Director Bill Moos made the correct decision in retaining Ernie Kent for another year.



I am now officially retracting that statement. I hope new Athletic Director Pat Kilkenny does the right thing and fires Ernie at the conclusion of the 2007 season.

No comments: