Now for my 2010 Pac 1o Predictions:
1. Oregon- Despite breaking in a new QB the Ducks are loaded on both offense and defense. Whether it's Senior Nate Costa or Sophmore Darron Thomas at QB Oregon will be at the top of the Pac 10.
2. Oregon State- One thing you can always count on from a Mike Riley coached team is at least four losses. This year the Beavers won't dissapoint. Look for the Beavers to strugle early only to turn it around and be in contention late only to have the Ducks crush there Rose Bowl dreams for the third year in a row.
3. USC- Lane Kiffin is an idiot, but the the Trojans have too much talent to completely suck.
4. Arizona- The Cats defense is terrible, but their offense will be good enough to win some games.
5. Washington- After a long absence the Huskies will return to a bowl this year, but Jake Locker is NOT a legit Heisman contender.
6. Stanford- A lot people are high on Stanford, I'm not. Luck is good, but he doesn't have Toby Gerhart to hand the ball off to anymore.
7. Cal- Cal has been the biggest underachiever in the Pac 10 in recent years. This year won't be any different.
8. UCLA- The Bruins could be better, but I doubt it.
9. ASU- 2010 will be Erickson's last year. Don't be surprised if they make a call to an ESPN broadcaster named Mike Bellotti.
10. WSU- The Cougs are bad, really bad.