2. Stanford- The Cardinal are the best one loss team in the country. Unfortunately for them they might get jobbed by the BCS.
3. USC- I put USC at three, but they're not even close to Stanford or Oregon.
4. Arizona- Pathetic effort against Stanford, but I can't justify putting anyone else here.
5. Oregon State- The Beavers need to win two of their last four to get to a bowl game. With USC, Stanford and Oregon Still on the schedule I don't think they get there.
6. Cal- Did they really need to come from behind to beat the Coogs?
7. ASU- The Sun Devils have lost 3 games by 3 or less points.
8. UCLA- Nice win against the Beavers, but the Bruins are still lousy.
9. Washington- They held Oregon scoreless for the first quarter after that they gave up 53 points.
10. WSU- The Coogs are getting closer, but I don't think today is the day.