1. Oregon- The machine will keep rolling in 2011. There's no stopping the Ducks.
2. Stanford- Stanford suffered the biggest offseason loss in the conference when Jim Harbaugh took the 49er's job, but with Andrew Luck behind center they'll win a bunch of games.
3. Cal- The Bears will put together a decent year this year, nothing impressive, but it will be decent.
4. Washington- The Huskies will go 6-6 for the second straight year.
5. OSU- An inconsistent QB, a gazillion injuries and no Jaquizz Rogers means no bowl for OS for the second straight year.
6. WSU- WSU has won one conference game in past two season. They won't win many more this year.
1. USC-They'll win the south on talent and not coaching. Unfortunately the Trojans are ineligible for the title game.
2. Utah- The Utes aren't a great team, but because of the lack of anyone better and USC being ineligible they'll get to be the sacrificial lamb for Oregon in the title game.
3. ASU- This will be Dennis Erikson's last year.
4. UCLA- Kirk Herbstreit has the Bruins in the Pac 12 title game. I think that's a stretch, but they'll be a little better this year.
5. Arizona- I read an ESPN story that said Stoops likes to shop, read women's magazines and drink fine wine. I am revoking his man card.
6. Colorado- The WSU of the South.
Pac 12 Title Game
Oregon over Utah