1. Cal- The Bears stay at the top will be a short one.
2. Oregon- I saw something that I haven't seen in years from the Ducks, Defense.
3. UCLA- The Bruins are 3-0 but I still don't know what to make of them.
4. Washington- This is the highest that I have had the Huskies ranked in the 3 years that i have been doing these rankings.
5. Stanford- Stanford and Washing will battle it out for first in the Pac 10 on Saturday.
6. ASU- The Sun Devils are 2-0 with victories over powerhouses Idaho State and Louisiana-Monroe.
7. OS- Way to go Beavs. Your biggest Non-Conference home game in years.
8. Arizona- The Mildcats could be in trouble this year.
9. WSU- I kind of feel sorry for the Cougs.
10. SUC- For being the first team for losing to Washington since 11-17-07 the Trojans get the last spot.