Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 3 Pac-10 rankings

1. Cal- The Bears stay at the top will be a short one.

2. Oregon- I saw something that I haven't seen in years from the Ducks, Defense.

3. UCLA- The Bruins are 3-0 but I still don't know what to make of them.

4. Washington- This is the highest that I have had the Huskies ranked in the 3 years that i have been doing these rankings.

5. Stanford- Stanford and Washing will battle it out for first in the Pac 10 on Saturday.

6. ASU- The Sun Devils are 2-0 with victories over powerhouses Idaho State and Louisiana-Monroe.

7. OS- Way to go Beavs. Your biggest Non-Conference home game in years.

8. Arizona- The Mildcats could be in trouble this year.

9. WSU- I kind of feel sorry for the Cougs.

10. SUC- For being the first team for losing to Washington since 11-17-07 the Trojans get the last spot.

No comments: