1. Oregon- The only question about the PSU is how much will they win by? My guess is a comfortable 62 point victory.
2. Arizona- The competition gets better this week as the Cats face Iowa. My guess is that the cats pull this one out.
3. Stanford- I'm still not sure about the Cardinal. The looked good against UCLA, but UCLA has one of the most inept offenses in the country.
4. Cal- A big win over future conference foe Colorado, but the Bears are usually good for mid season slump.
5. Oregon State- After a bye week I look for the Beavers to dispose of Lousiville.
6. USC- The Trojans won, but that was a lousy performance against Virginia.
7. ASU- A tough challenge on the road against Wisconsin this week. I doubt the Sun Devils are up to it.
8. Washington- I actually had a Husky tell me they're back. Beat someone other than Syracuse before you start spewing crap like that from your mouth.
9. UCLA- I thought Rick Neuheisel and Norm Chow were offensive geniuses?
10. WSU- A come from behind victory over Montana State is probably the Cougs only victory this year.