Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 4 Pac 10 Rankings





1. Oregon- Time for some real competition. I just don't see that happening this week.

2. Arizona- I said Arizona would beat Iowa and I was right.

3. Stanford- Has looked impressive so far, but who have they played? I hate to say it, but I think the Cardinal lose at Notre Dame.

4. USC- Their wins haven't been pretty, but the Trojans are 3-0.

5. Oregon State- The rodents almost choked at home against Louisville . This week they'll get rolled on the smurf turf.

6. ASU- Nice effort against Wisconsin, but it was still a loss.

7. Cal- Looks like your typical underachieving Cal team. Nevada?

8. UCLA- The Bruins actually found some offense last week. I doubt they find much this week.

9. Washington- Jake Locker Heisman Campaign = Epic Fail.

10. WSU- The Cougs should consider a move to the Big Sky they might actually be competitive.

No comments: