1. Oregon- The Ducks were sloppy at times last week, but got the job done. I think they play their best game of the year and chop down the Trees on Saturday.
2. Stanford- I've been hearing all week about how great the Trees are. They won't look so great after Saturday.
3. Arizona- They didn't look great against Cal, but they got the job done.
4. USC- The Trojans are 4-0. I'm still not impressed, but I can't argue with 4-0. Lane Kiffin is still an Idiot.
5. UCLA- Two weeks ago I left the Bruins for dead. Since then they are 2-0.
6. ASU- The Sun Devils are Better than I thought they were. They may actually sneak into a bowl and save Erickson's job.
7. Cal- The Bears looked better against Arizona, but there are no moral victories in sports.
8. Oregon State- A word of advice for the geniuses that did OSU's schedule. Don't schedule 2 top 10 opponents in September.
9. Washington- Mel Kiper and Todd McShay are still going on about how great Jake Locker is.
10. WSU- No Comment.