1. Oregon- The #1 team in the country has lost each of the last two weeks. I don't expect that trend to continue this week.
2. Stanford- I don't expect the Tree to be challenged much by WSU.
3. Arizona- without Nick Foles the cats could take a dive.
4. USC- Still not sure what to make of the Trojans. I think we'll find out more next week.
5. Washington- The Huskies are 3-3 after beating Oregon State. Could they go bowling this year? We'll have to wait and see about that.
6. Oregon State- I don't blame Riley for going for it. I just think you need to put the ball in Jaquizz Rodgers' hands at the end of the game.
7. Cal- Jeff Tedford's seat is starting to get really hot.
8. UCLA- Night game at Autzen Stadium? Not a chance.
9. ASU- If the Sun Devils want any hope of going to a bowl they must beat Cal. Otherwise it could be the end of the Dennis Erickson era.
10. WSU- The Coogs are coming off of two straight moral victories. I doubt the get a third against stanford.