1. Oregon- Nice of Oregon to spot Stanford an early 21-3 lead. Too bad for the trees that it didn't help.
2. Arizona- A lot of football left to be played, but there could be an Epic game at Autzen Stadium the after thanksgiving.
3. Stanford- Stanford has USC home this week. Look for them to blast the Trojans for a second year in a row.
4. OSU- A nice win against ASU last week. I doubt the Beavers go into to Tucson and get a victory.
5. Washington- Locker for Heisman. No not really
6. Cal- More of the same from Cal. High expectations and mediocre results.
7. ASU- Dennis Erickson's seat is starting to get really hot.
8. USC- I hope this Kiffin guy sticks around for awhile, but I don't see him lasting more than three years.
9. UCLA- Nice win against WSU. I guess.
10. WSU- Can they hold Oregon under 70?