Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Why?

After sitting through the cold on Saturday watching my Ducks get crushed at home by an inferior team I said there was no way I was going to try to find a ticket for the Civil War. As the game got closer I started thinking that I really wanted to go. This morning I bid on and won a pair of tickets on Ebay for $91 only to have the seller back out on the deal and yes I did ruin his previously perfect feedback rating for that move. After that I pretty much gave up on going to the game until I got word that the University of Oregon was putting a very limited tickets on sale, so I went to goducks.com and purchased one ticket for $60 and now I will making about a five satop in Corvallis on my way to Portland on Friday.

1 comment:

Aaron Geist said...

So basically you're going to pay $60 to see the Ducks lose?

Bad move. You might as well give the tickets to me.