Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Things that annoy Dennis: Volume II


Today's item of discussion is that annoying window paint bragging about a child's athletic accomplishments that you see on minivans and SUV's all over town. Don't get me wrong, I think parents should be proud of their children but I could care less that Tommy wears #14 and plays for the South Willamette Valley regional all star soccer team. When Junior (my yet to be named possible future son) is kicking butt on the football field, you won't see me driving around an oversized SUV with window paint saying something like "Go Junior Quarterback #11, Northeast Eugene Thunderbolts football". This trend needs to stop now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right. You totally will.

Chris Steele said...

Oh, you should come to Louisiana. They have paint for DANCE and CHEER competitions. Seriously.