1. Oregon- A loss on the road to a good Stanford team wasn't enough to knock the Ducks from the top.
2. Arizona- The Wildcats in the Rose Bowl? Probably not.
3. USC- The Trojans have been unimpressive this year. From experience I can tell you that El Paso is nice around New Years.
4. Oregon State- Don't look now, but the Beavers are in the conference race.
5. Stanford- With their win over the Ducks the Cardinal are Bowl eligible. My guess is that they get two more.
6. Cal- Another mediocre year for a Jeff Tedford coached team.
7. ASU- I kind of feel bad for the Sun Devils. It's going to be ugly Saturday night.
8. UCLA- The Bruins finally got a Pac 10 win. They'll get win number two this weekend.
9. Washington- Remember when people thought the Mutts would go bowling.
10. WSU- No comment necessary