1. Oregon- The big worry for the Ducks is whether or not they return home with a healthy starting QB.
2. Stanford- I'm finally on the Cardinal bandwagon. They're good.
3. Arizona- The Cats have never to been to the Rose Bowl. That trend will continue.
4. OSU- The beavers get a virtual bye before playing the ducks. They might want to consider resting the Rodgers brothers so they don't risk injury.
5. USC- If the Pac 10 ends in a six way tie with Oregon, USC, CAL, Stanford, Arizona and OSU the trojans will represent the Pac 10 in the Rose Bowl.
6. Cal- Can the bears beat Stanford? Probably not.
7. ASU- Bad
8. UCLA- Worse
9. Washington- Even worse
10. WSU- The worst