Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pac 10 Rankings Week 6

1. Cal- Could they play for the National Title?
2. Oregon- All I can say is "what if?"
3. Arizona State- The Devils are rolling at 6-0 but don't expect it to hold up
4. Washington- By default they move to #4
5. Stanford- Huge win over SUC by the Cardinal but I don't think they'll remain here
6. OS(U)- They still suck
7. WSU- Nice effort against ASU but remember the old saying "close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades"
8. Arizona- Get your resume ready Stoops
9. UCLA- Thanks for ruining Notre Dame's bid for a perfect season
10. SUC- Losing to Stanford earns them the number ten spot for this week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok - so I was super busy this weekend and I didn't get a chance to watch any games. I check the scoreboard today...and I couldn't believe it. I thought I misread the USC, Stanford score.

What. The. Crap.

I am sure the stupid*ss Stanford tree basically exploded at the end of the game.

USC - what an embarrassment!