1. Oregon- With four games left I am making the following bold prediction: Oregon will play for the National Title this year.
2. ASU- The Sun Devils run ends on Saturday
3. SUC- The Trojans will bounce back big against OS(U).
4. OS(U)- As much as it pains me to put them this high, I am left with no choice.
5. Cal- Once the trendy pick to play in the National title game, now they're fighting for the Vegas Bowl.
6. WSU- The Cougars don't deserve to be this high but no one else does either.
7. UCLA- Losses to WSU and Notre Dame should put them at the bottom but it get a lot worse from here.
8. Stanford- Much improved from last year but still not a good team.
9. Arizona- Come from behind victory over Washington moves the Mildcats out of the cellar.
10. Washington- Does anyone remember the days when the Huskies were good?