1. USC- After all that has happened the Trojans could still end up in Pasadena.
2. ASU- The Sun Devils control their own destiny but I doubt they get it done.
3. Oregon- It sucks to lose Dixon but I have a feeling the Ducks will rally together and get it done. Rose Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. OS(U)- The Beavers must feel real good heading into the Civil War. Remember a team with Brady Leaf at QB almost beat a much better OS team in Corvallis a year ago. This year it's in Eugene and Brady Leaf and the Ducks will get it done.
5. Arizona- Good win for the Wildcats, too bad it won't get them into a Bowl
6. Cal- 2007 Cal = 2006 Oregon
7. UCLA- The Bruins face a banged up Oregon team, the problem is that the Bruins are just as banged up and they have Karl Dorrell as their coach. Advantage Oregon.
8. Washington- Nice win over Cal but you still suck.
9. WSU- I expected a little more from the Cougs against the Beavs.
10. Stanford- There's always womens basketball!