Monday, September 08, 2008

Week 2 Pac 10 Rankings

1. SUC- I am almost ready to declare the Trojans the National champs.
2. Oregon- Set a school record for total offense but they were playing a high school team.
3. ASU- They accomplished what OS(U) couldn't, they beat the nerds.
4. Cal- I would be impressed but WSU is terrible.
5. UCLA- There first game was against No. 18 Tennessee. Their second is against No. 18 BYU.
6. Arizona- The Mildcats have outscored their opponents 111-16.
7. Stanford- I hear they have a good volleyball program.
8. OS(U)- Two of my co-workers told me on Friday that the Rodents were going to beat Penn State. Both of them were Mysteriously absent today.
9. Washington- As much as I hate the dawgs, I must admit that was lame call by the officials.
10. WSU- If this was European Soccer, the Cougs would be facing demotion at the end of the season.

No comments: