Monday, September 22, 2008

Week 4 Pac 10 Rankings

1. USC- The only Pac 10 team worthy of anything.
2. BYU- Two wins over Pac 10 competition gives them the number two spot.
3. Penn State- The Nittany Lions made Oregon State look like, well a Pac 10 team.
4. Boise State- The Broncos may be cheap shot artists but they still beat the Ducks.
5. Georgia- The Bulldogs are overrated but they still beat ASU.
6. Maryland-Beat up on Pac 10 pretender, Cal.
7. TCU- A win over Stanford isn't too impressive but it's still a win.
8. Oklahoma State- "Come after me! I'm a man! I'm 40!"
9. UNLV- I didn't know they even had a football program.
10. New Mexico- I'm not sure Mike Stoops will have a job past this year.

1 comment:

justin ubel said...

That's the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time. Well done Dennis.