Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week 5 Pac 10 Rankings

Before I get started I'm got a few words for Beaver fan. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You played and beat the number one team in the country on national TV and you still could not sell out your stadium. There's a reason why you're still considered "little brother" by Duck fans. Sell out your freaking Stadium for once!

1. SUC- Sure they lost to OS but I still can't justify putting any one else in this spot
2. Oregon- The Ducks just edge the Beavers this week.
3. OS(U)- Stop complaining about being number three, you still to Stanford.
4. Cal- Not much to say about the Bears
5. ASU- Same as a above
6. Stanford- I guarantee that the Cardinal will remain atop the Pac 10 for another week.
7. Arizona- Can't begin to tell you how excited I am about that epic battle in Tucson with the Huskies this week.
8. UCLA- I will almost guarantee a Bruin victory this week over WSU.

please note: Due to the inept play of both Washington Schools I've decided to leave them out of the Pac 10 rankings.

No comments: