Monday, October 06, 2008

Week 5 Pac 8 rankings

Last week I excluded the Huskies and Cougars from my weekly rankings. I have decided to continue that this week because neither team has showed they belong in the Pac 10.

1. USC- The Trojans made quick work of Nick Aliotti's pathetic defense.
2. Cal- The Bears look to be the team to beat in the Pac 10 after the Trojans.
3. OS(U)- Nice choke job against Utah!
4. Oregon- If Mike Bellotti won't fire Nick Aliotti then Pat Kilkenny should fire Mike Bellotti.
5. Arizona- The four teams the Wildcats have beat are a combined 4-17.
6. Arizona St- The Sun Devils are the biggest disappointment in the conference.
7. Stanford- At least they beat the Beavers.
8. UCLA- I must admit that I enjoy watching a Rick Neuheisel coached team struggle.

No comments: