Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Week 8 Pac 10 Rankings

Washington and Washington State are back in my rankings. I'll explain below.

1. USC- Survived a scare from Arizona. I don't expect Washington to put up much of a fight.
2. Oregon- Could this year be the opposite of years past? Slow start, Strong finish.
3. OS(U)- I would love to see ASU go into Corvallis and get a victory.
4. Arizona- The Wildcats put up a fight against the Trojans but fell short.
5. Cal- The Bears got a win but they were playing UCLA
6. Stanford- Could the Cardinal go Bowling this winter? Yes, there is strong possibility that some Stanford football players will go to a bowling Alley this winter.
7. UCLA- The Bruins just aren't very good.
8. ASU- I thought Judy Carpenter was supposed to be good?
9. Washington- They fired Ty Willingham. That alone gets them back into my rankings.
10. WSU- The Cougs didn't lose!!!!

No comments: