1. Oregon- Seriously if there's one more knee injury I'm going to scream.
2. USC- All seems to be right again in LA after the Trojans routed Cal.
3. Stanford- Nerds can play football.
4. Arizona- I still don't think the Wildcats are that good but they earn the four spot this week.
5. Washington- I hate the huskies but they got jobbed by the refs on Saturday.
6. UCLA- Kevin Prince returns this week. It won't help.
7. Oregon State- The Beavers are getting way too much love love for beating ASU.
8. ASU- It doesn't look like the Erickson magic will work this time.
9. Cal- The bears have scored 6 points over the last two weeks. That Andy Ludwig is quite offensive genius.
10. WSU- Paul Wulff is an idiot and I'll leave it at that.