1. Oregon- No Masoli, no problem. The Ducks rolled UCLA and now have a much needed bye week.
2. USC- The Trojans have not lost to Notre Dame since 2001. I do not expect that trend to change.
3. Oregon State- The Beavers are a hot team heading into the bye week. The Trojans are next on 10-24.
4. Washington- A fluke victory (it was not an interception, the ball hit the ground!!!) puts the mutts in the number 4 sport.
5. Arizona- Even though it was a bad call on the interception the loss to the Mutts is on the coaches.
6. Cal- In two Pac-10 game the Bears have a total of 6 points. Nice offense Dudwig.
7. Stanford- The Cardinal had me fooled for awhile, their loss against OSU exposed them as frauds.
8. UCLA- The Bruins went from leading 3-0 to trailing 14-3 in about 30 seconds on Saturday.
9. ASU- The Sun Devils will beat the Mutts.
10. WSU- Duh