1. Oregon- The Ducks will beat the Trojans on Saturday.
2. SUC- Last time the Trojans won a game in the State of Oregon was 2005. The next time they lose in the State of Oregon will have to wait until 2010.
3. Arizona- Nick Foles is good, it's the rest of the team that I'm not sure about.
4. Oregon State- I know the Rodgers brothers are great players, but the beavers might want to consider giving the ball to someone not named Rodgers from time to time.
5. Cal- Against the two best teams in the conference the Bears scored a total of 6 points. Against the two worst teams they scored a total of 94 points.
6. Stanford- The Cardinal need just one win in their final four games to be bowl eligible. The problem is they have Oregon, USC, Cal and Notre Dame left.
7. ASU- I think it's time for Dennis Erickson to retire.
8. Washington- The Huskies are not back.
9. UCLA- At one point UCLA was 3-0.
10. WSU- Is anyone else tired of seeing that stupid flag at GameDay?