Sunday, May 20, 2007

300 Posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my 300th post to my blog. In celebration of that milestone, let's take a look back at some of my favorite posts.

World's Strongest Dad- The inspirational story of Rick and Dick Hoyt. A story that everybody should read and I guarantee that you'll get choked up at the very least.

Why not a Playoff?- My annual argument for a playoff in college football.

Valentine's Day, What's the point?- A classic post from back in 2006 which was my last ever Valentine's day as a single man. Yes Carrie, my opinion of Valentine's Day has changed since then.

59 Things a Man Should Never do Past 30- A list from esquire magazine and no I don't think that I've been in violation of any of them.

3:25:07- My post following my first marathon last year.

No comments: