1. USC- Didn't play anyone but they're still the top team. They should roll the Cornhuskers this weekend.
2. Oregon- Impressive victory over once powerful Michigan earns them the number two spot.
3. Cal- Probably the real number two team in the conference but they drop due to their unimpressive showing and Oregon's impressive showing.
4. UCLA- Nice win against BYU this could be UCLA's year but I doubt it because Carl Dorrell is still their coach.
5. ASU- Look for them to make their climb towards the top next year. Dennis Erikson will have them in a BCS game in the next two years.
6. Washington- Nice win against Boise State but the Broncos were last years story.
7. Washington State- If I hear one more person in Eugene say that Mike Bellotti made a mistake by not recruiting Alex Brink I'm going to throw up.
8. Arizona- I predict that Mike Stoopid will not be the coach of the Mildcats next year.
9. Stanford- Stick to academics.
10. OS- Because of their embarrassing performance last week they get the last spot. I hope they stay there.