Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Coffee Etiquette


I know that I've blogged this before but since this is a subject that is near and dear to me, I find it neccesarry to blog about it again. This morning I went to get my cup of coffee as I normally but when I pressed the button on the coffee pot nothing came out. That really upset me because I had to make a new pot wait several minutes while it was brtewing before I could enjoy my fresh hot coffee. If the last person hadn't been so lazy, I wouldn't have had to wait for my coffee. There is an unwritten rule in the workplace that if you take the last cup of coffee, you're supposed to make a new pot. I call on everyone to please follow this unwritten rule, It will make the workplace a better place!

1 comment:

Max said...

Would you propose doing the same in the afternoon when others might not be drinking coffee and the pot stands to go to waste? I've always wondered this. Curious what you or others think.