Thursday, December 14, 2006

Why do I make stupid bets?


Several months ago I made a bet with the CEO of the credit union in which I work for. The bet was if the Ducks won the civil war he would have to wear a duck shirt to work the follwing Monday, if the rodents won I would have to wear a Beaver shirt to work. Since the Ducks didn't have a kicker that day they lost. The following Monday I made good on the bet, it was perhaps the most humiliating experience of my life. I know it's a couple weeks late but here's the picture to prove it.


3 comments:

Joanne said...

You look funny

justin ubel said...

Dennis, last time I saw you like that was at a "come as you aren't party" in S-town. Don't make a habit of it. Did I mention that I'm blogging again.

Unknown said...

Dude I know how you feel. It sucks wearing beaver clothing.