Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Box of Chocolates
Just a quick random thought because I really should be working right now. We have a box of chocolates in our break room here at work. I love chocolate however box chocolates drive me crazy because you never know what you're eating. I grabbed a piece of chocolate thinking it was carmel filled. When I took a bite out of it, I was stunned to discover it was filled with some creamy strawberry flavored substance. It was awful! Therefore unless I know for certain what's in it, I will no longer be eating random pieces of chocolate.

3 comments:

Brian Eberly said...

My sentiments exactly!

justin ubel said...

But Dennis, life is like a box of chocolates...

Chris Steele said...

I really hate anything BUT caramel-filled chocolates, and I especially hate fruity-filled ones.