Friday, February 24, 2006

USA, USA, USA!!!!



It is a great day to be an American, for the first time ever the United States won a medal in old Scottish sport of Curling. They beat Great Britain 8-6 in the Bronze medal game!

I am so proud to be an American today, this might be the sports moment of the year. This has inspired me to learn the sport in hopes of making the US team in 2010. I need three more people for my team, so if your with me let me know. With your help we can take over the curling world!

So congratulations to Pete Fenson and his team from Bemidji, Minnesota but watch out Pete because Team Dennis is coming to kick your butt.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I agree

Stephen said...

I will be your sweeper-guy anytime dennis. Maybe we should recruit Jared and have an all Harlow Ex-Rec director team.